Lac du Charlou rules
- Micro barbed only, no barbless.
- MINIMUM 15lb breaking strain for mainlines.
- NO leaders of any type. Rig tubing only, minimum of 60 cm.
- MINIMUM 42inch landing nets.
- NO fixed leads.
- Rig tubing to be used at least 2 foot above lead/clip.
- NO sacking of carp.
- NO bonfires.
- NO leaving rods unattended.
- NO trespassing neighbouring lakes.
- Particles to be supplied by us, unless pre-packed brand named i.e. Dynamite.
- All hook holds and other wounds to fish to be treated with carp care antiseptic.
- No boating allowed, only bait boats.
- MAXIMUM 4 rods.
- No unused bait to be tipped in edge of lake at end of session.
- No branches to be cut back around the lake.
- Unhooking mats to be wet down with cool water before placing any fish on it.
- Any fish lost due to snags or similar must be reported straight away.
- No pulling for breaks if line is snagged, please report straight away.
- No diving into the lake. Snaggy areas and potentially fatal.
- NO NUTS to be used here, unless prepared in pre sealed tubs i.e. ‘Dynamite’, CCMoore, etc…
Checks may be made by bailiff at any time.