Lac du Charlou rules
- Micro barbed only, no barbless.
- 18lb mainline. No braid.
- NO leadcore leaders of any type. Safe zones accepted. otherwise tubing of at least 60 cm must be used
- MINIMUM 42inch landing nets.
- NO fixed leads.
- Rig tubing to be used at least 2 foot above lead/clip.
- NO bonfires.
- NO leaving rods unattended.
- NO trespassing neighbouring lakes.
- Particles to be supplied by us, unless pre-packed brand named i.e. Dynamite.
- All hook holds and other wounds to fish to be treated with carp care antiseptic.
- NO boating allowed, only bait boats.
- MAXIMUM 4 rods.
- NO unused bait to be tipped in edge of lake at end of session.
- NO branches to be cut back around the lake.
- Unhooking mats to be wet down with cool water before placing any fish on it.
- Any fish lost due to snags or similar must be reported straight away.
- NO pulling for breaks if line is snagged, please report straight away.
- NO diving into the lake. Snaggy areas and potentially fatal.
- NO nuts or tigers to be brought onto site. Tigers can be ordered through us at maximum of two kilo per angler.
- Only one zig rod per angler allowed.
Checks may be made by bailiff at any time.